Some patients may not respond well to standard medications and require a customised solution.
Como Compounding Pharmacy works with dentists and dental patients to formulate unique dental medications to meet patient needs.
We can compound a range of products including:
• lip balms for viral lesions
• topical muscle relaxants/analgesics
• topical anesthetics
• antibacterial rinses
• Mouth rinse for oral ulcerations containing a combination of various medications like antibiotics, antihistamines, anti-fungals, anesthetics, antivirals, corticosteroids etc.
• Periodontal / Dry socket preparations
• Transdermal preparations for pain syndromes such as neuralgias and temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ)
• mouth rinse to stop oral bleeding during dental procedures for patients who take anticoagulants.
Some common preparations we currently compound for dentists are:
• Ketamine, Ketoprofen and Baclofen Gel
• Lidocaine solution
• Procaine multi-dose injections
• TAG forte gel (lidocaine gel)
• Lidocaine, Prilocaine and Tetracaine Gel
• Azithromycin and Ciprofloxacin solution
Please click the link below for specific information:
Download Order Forms:
TPT Tag Forte
(Topical Anaesthetic Gel 25% – Peppermint or Tutti Frutti Lidocain 25% 30g Tube)
TPT Poloxab 1%
(Azithromycin 1% + Ciprofloxacin 1% in TPT Polymer base)
Other Dental Products
Further content is being updated and will be available shortly. For information, please feel free to contact us:
P : 1300 889 173 | 9079 1999
F : 1300 889 174
E : email@example.com